Foundling Hospital Coat of Arms

 

Foundling Hospital Coat of Arms
Designed by William Hogarth, c.1747. It shows the Foundling Hospital's Coat of Arms: a child flanked by Britannia on the right and Nature on the left. The lamb, used as a symbol of the Foundling Hospital, holds a sprig of thyme in its mouth.
 
<< Back to Gallery